Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Designed for strong grip to work on all the orthodontic stainless steel wires and Nickle titanium wires.
works great on 0.014, 0.016, 0.018, 0.020 and 0.019X0.016 and 0.019X0.025 wire
Ideal if you want to add a reverse Curve of spee (RCS) in Niti wires
Ideal if you want to add a dip down in the heavy wire to extrude or intrude the tooth without re positioning the bracket
Tweed Arch Forming Pliers
- Tweed arch forming pliers are designed to exert a uniform pressure and strong grip on the archwire while shaping it.
- It's working tip holds strongly to the round and rectangular wires of all the orthodontic wires
- It is used to add a dip down in the rectangular and round wires.
- It is used to hold to Niti wires while placing an RCS in it.
- It is ideal for lab work where an arch wire for Hawley retainer is made or an Adamclasp is made.
- Ideal to work with the functional appliances and twin blocks.